Deadline: 15 May 2019
As a longstanding partner of One Young World, DSM is proud to support the Brighter Living Scholarship in light of the 2019 Summit in London. The purpose is to create brighter lives for people today and generations to come. They connect unique competencies in Life Sciences and Material Sciences to create solutions that nourish, protect and improve performance.
With the Brighter Living Scholarship DSM will offer 3 scholarships to young entrepreneurs in the field of nutrition for the One Young World Conference 2019 in London.
In line with DSM’s purpose-led performance-driven strategy, this scholarship seeks to support young leaders and entrepreneurs who are making a nutritional impact locally with their start-ups, companies, or job in the field of Safe Nutritious Food Processing. This goes hand in hand with addressing inclusive economic development in emerging markets. This is part of DSM’s ambition to safeguard the future of ensuring nutritious and healthy diets for all within planetary boundaries.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2019 in London, United Kingdom.
- The cost of travel to and from London (economy flights only).
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis from 21-25 October inclusive.
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner, during these days.
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
- Summit hand-outs and support materials.
- Participation in DSM’s internal on-boarding program, both online and face to face prior to the Summit, which includes mentorship with DSM senior experts.
If applicants are selected, they are invited by DSM to participate in a pre-program at the DSM headquarters in the Netherlands. Please note that the pre-program will run from Saturday 19 until Tuesday 22 October. Furthermore, applicants will have a debriefing day after the summit on Saturday 26th October.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Candidates must:
- Be a national of one of the countries listed below and work in one of the countries (mentioned below).
- Be aged 18 – 30.
- The scholarship seeks candidates who have entrepreneurial skills for making a positive impact by accelerating the availability and affordability of safe and healthy local nutritious products, and making them more aspirational. The ideal candidate will:
- Have 3-5 years experience in a business, and preferably starting or running their own business.
- Have experience working in the area of food processing with a focus of health and nutrition.
- Understand the importance of nutrition.
- Be entrepreneurial.
- Be able to shape opinions.
- Possess commercial insight in key geographic markets.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants can apply online via given website.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more information, please visit https://www.oneyoungworld.com/dsm-brighter-living-scholarship-2019