Deadline: 15 May 2019
- The grant includes: roundtrip airfare between Lebanon and the United States, tuition, books, health insurance, and room and board.
- The program, which covers a maximum of two academic years of study beginning in August 2020, is sponsored by the U.S. Department of State through the U.S. Embassy in Beirut.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a Lebanese citizen or a legal, long-term Palestinian resident in Lebanon.
- Reside in Lebanon at the time of the application.
- Cannot be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident (green card holder).
- Have a bachelor’s degree from an institution recognized by the Lebanese Ministry of Higher Education (or will graduate with a bachelor’s degree before summer 2020).
- Demonstrate academic excellence within his/her field of specialization.
- Pursue a field of study benefiting Lebanese society and/or Lebanese-American relations.
- Be applying for a master’s degree in any field of study except dentistry, medicine, pharmacy, nursing, or other clinical fields (nursing administration is permitted).
- Students from all disciplines are welcome to apply, but priority will be given to fields of study in: humanities, social sciences, political science, public administration, journalism, urban planning, rural and economic development, entrepreneurship, gender studies, geotechnical engineering or other fields that are not available in Lebanon.
- Must be proficient in English and/or able to attend a Long-Term English (LTE) program prior to the start of the study program.
How to Apply
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants can apply online via given website.
Eligible Country: Lebanon
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For more information, please visit https://lb.usembassy.gov/fulbright-student-scholarship-program-2/