Deadline: 1 November 2017
Nominations are open for Khwarizmi International Award to recognize the efforts made by researchers, innovators and inventors from all over the world and to appreciate their invaluable achievements and contributions to various fields of science and technology.
The Khwarizmi International Award is named in memory of the achievements of Muhammad ibn Musa al-Khwarizmi, the Iranian mathematician and astronomer.
Fields of Participation
- Agriculture & Natural Resources, Animal Sciences & Veterinary Medicine
- Basic Sciences
- Biotechnology & Basic Medical Sciences
- Basic Medical Sciences
- Chemical Technology
- Engineering (all fields)
- Green Technology
- Information Technology
- Materials, Metallurgy
- Medical Sciences
- Industry & Technology Management
The Khwarizmi International Award shall consist of
- An engraved Trophy
- a Certificate, the certificate shall bear the inscription of the awardee’s contributions, and the signature of E. the President of the I. Rep. of Iran.
- a Certificate signed by the chairman of the KIA
- a Cash prize of up to US Dollars $ 7,000.
- Five days academic visit to the I. Rep.of Iran, including the delivery of lectures in different scientific institutions.
The award invites Researchers, Inventors and Innovators from all over the world.
How to Apply
Eligible applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit Khwarizmi International Award.