Rockstart is inviting applications for AgriFood Program to fund and empower purpose-driven founders scaling impactful solutions by leveraging emerging technologies and new business models that improve our food supply system from soil to gut.
Rockstart invest in early-stage startups with a focus on agritech and foodtech.
- Regenerative & future-proof: They look for solutions that restore our soils and oceans to become powerhouses for CO2 capture.
- Responsible & circular: They’re interested in innovations that create value from wasted food and reduce food loss with sustainable solutions.
- Quantifiable consumption: They seek tools that provide consumers with better access to trustworthy, nutritious food that tastes good and does good.
- Rockstart are especially interested in startups innovating in
- Alternative packaging & proteins
- Smell and flavour data
- Smart fulfilment & logistics
- Bio alternatives to chemicals and plastic
- Nutrition tech
- Upcycled products
- Tech for novel farming systems
- Tools to sequestrate CO2.
For more information, visit AgriFood.
I really admired you truthful information’s provided to me and on the stand by to work with your .