Deadline: 31 January 2019
International Connector is inviting applicants for 2019 Young Innovator Program that work virtually brings together young innovative and creative minds to ideate, problem-solve, co-design and develop new solutions for the future of work and for social activism causes.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The projects are short-term and fit around busy work and school schedules. Applicants can be based anywhere in the world. In fact, diversity is what they are known for. They work on projects for Fortune 100 companies, Governments, NGOs, and sometimes they launch their own initiatives.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Sample Questions that their company and young innovators have worked on:
- What is the future of the internet and how do they bring this to the next 1.5 billion people worldwide?
- What does a workplace look like where the entire team is working virtually?
- How do they transform their company for the Millennial generation?
- How can they attract the next generation to travel to this destination?
- How can they redesign their company’s products to be focused on social impact.
- Co-create a new consumer health snack.
- Co-design a new consumer digital product.
- Co-design a new consumer marketing campaign aimed at 18-30 year olds.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants will gain the following experience:
- Hands on Professional Experience
- Collaborative Skills
- Cross-culture Communication Skills
- Adaptive Thinking
- Design Thinking and Creative Processing Skills
- Innovation Practices
- Team Work with a Global and Virtual Team
- Global Mindset
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- 18-30 years old.
- Have strong conversational understanding of English.
- Can be based anywhere in the world.
- Must have access to the internet.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit https://www.internationalconnector.com/2019-young-innovators