Deadline: 31 January 2019
International Connector is inviting applicants for 2019 Young Innovator Program that work virtually brings together young innovative and creative minds to ideate, problem-solve, co-design and develop new solutions for the future of work and for social activism causes.
The projects are short-term and fit around busy work and school schedules. Applicants can be based anywhere in the world. In fact, diversity is what they are known for. They work on projects for Fortune 100 companies, Governments, NGOs, and sometimes they launch their own initiatives.
Sample Questions that their company and young innovators have worked on:
- What is the future of the internet and how do they bring this to the next 1.5 billion people worldwide?
- What does a workplace look like where the entire team is working virtually?
- How do they transform their company for the Millennial generation?
- How can they attract the next generation to travel to this destination?
- How can they redesign their company’s products to be focused on social impact.
- Co-create a new consumer health snack.
- Co-design a new consumer digital product.
- Co-design a new consumer marketing campaign aimed at 18-30 year olds.
Applicants will gain the following experience:
- Hands on Professional Experience
- Collaborative Skills
- Cross-culture Communication Skills
- Adaptive Thinking
- Design Thinking and Creative Processing Skills
- Innovation Practices
- Team Work with a Global and Virtual Team
- Global Mindset
- 18-30 years old.
- Have strong conversational understanding of English.
- Can be based anywhere in the world.
- Must have access to the internet.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.internationalconnector.com/2019-young-innovators