Deadline: 31 August 2017
Nominations are open for The World Summit Awards (WSA) Young Innovators to promote and award innovators under the age of 30, who developed a digital application tackling the UN SDGs.
The World Summit Awards are a non-monetary award system with a focus on sustainable knowledge transfer through a worldwide network.
- Government & Citizen Engagement
- Health & Well Being
- Learning & Education
- Environment & Green Energy
- Culture & Tourism
- Smart Settlements & Urbanization
- Business & Commerce
- Inclusion & Empowerment
- Eligible for young citizens of all UN member states, WSA Young Innovators is open to every start-up, social entrepreneur, NGO, student or individual.
- The participation in the WSA Young Innovators is open to any entrepreneur, company, student group or project team – at least one of the founding members and the majority of the team must be under the age of 30 (born on or after January 1, 1987).
- The WSA Young Innovators call is eligible for projects that:
- Are deveolped by young innovators under the age of 30
- Offer digital solutions to any of the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Deliver content rich digital solutions to the user including individuals, businesses and organisations
- have a strong digital component: websites, apps, sms based solutions, IoT, wearables etc.
- are market ready or already launched on the market – no ideas or concepts are eligible
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
For more information, please visit WSA Young Innovators.