The European Commission has announced a call for proposals for the grassroots sport programmes and infrastructure innovation.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- The general objective of this action is to give the opportunity to sport organisations to develop and promote new forms of practicing sport and physical activity through the adaptation of the infrastructure and/or the offer of sport activities/programmes.
- This includes the development of new forms of sport and physical activities, the communication about these activities and their benefits as well as the development of small, recreational sport facilities.
- Specific Objective
- The specific objective of this action is to support the promotion of physical activity through flexible, modern ways of practicing sport both in terms of offer (trainings, activities) and in terms of infrastructure.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The expected outcomes of this preparatory action include:
- Overview and better knowledge about new forms of practice of sport and physical activity;
- Activities and initiatives promoting new forms of practicing sport and physical activity undertaken by different actors such as federations, sport organisations or local authorities;
- Development of small, recreational sport facilities and adaptation of the already existing ones;
- Better integration of new ways of practicing sport and physical activity in the existing offer from traditional sport federations and organisations;
- Increased participation of young people in sport. The applicant organisation has to be based in one of the EU Member States
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- The total budget earmarked for the co-financing of projects under this call for proposals is estimated at 1.200.000 EUR.
- The maximum amount per individual grant will be 650.000 EUR.
Only applications from legal entities established in EU Member States are eligible. In order to be eligible, projects must be presented by applicants meeting the following criteria:
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Be a public or private organisation with legal personality who are mainly active in the sport field and that regularly organise sport activities, at any level;
- Have their registered legal office in one of the EU Member States. Proposals may be submitted by any of the following applicants (the list is not exhaustive and is given for example only):
- European or National Sport federations;
- Non-profit organisation (private or public);
- Public authorities (national, regional, local);
- International or European organisations;
- Sport clubs.
- Natural persons are not eligible to apply for a grant under this call.
In order to assess the applicants’ eligibility, the following supporting documents are requested:
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
- Private entity: extract from the official journal, copy of articles of association, extract of trade or association register, certificate of liability to VAT (if, as in certain countries, the trade register number and VAT number are identical, only one of these documents is required);
- Public entity: copy of the resolution, decision or other official document establishing the public-law entity.
For more information, visit https://ec.europa.eu/sport/funding/calls/grassroots-sport-infrastructure-innovation