Deadline: 30 March 2018
The N-Peace Network is seeking applications for its 2018 N-Peace Small Grants program. The small grants component is rolled out starting from 2018 to support civil society action on the ground in implementing the women, peace and security (WPS) agenda, and will focus on three of the four pillars of the WPS agenda including:
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- participation – ensuring women’s equal participation in the decision making process;
- protection – protecting and promoting the rights of women in conflict affected situations; and,
- prevention – preventing conflict and all forms of violence against women in conflict and post conflict situations.
Grant request should be between USD $5,000 – USD $ 10,000.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The 3 categories of the 2018 N-Peace Small Grant include:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Local/community level initiatives on women peace and security: This category will help to strengthen local/community efforts to implement the women peace and security agenda.
- Cross border/regional level initiatives on women, peace, and security: This category will help to strengthen cross boarder/ regional efforts to implement the women peace and security agenda.
- Youth led initiatives on women peace and security : This category will help to strengthen youth led community initiatives that implement the women peace and security agenda.
CSOs who demonstrate competency in the following areas are eligible to apply:
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Legal Status: legal status either in the Philippines, Afghanistan, Indonesia, Nepal, Myanmar, Sri Lanka or Pakistan
- Mandate, policies and governance: CSOs that are under a not-for-profit mandate, clear organizational structure and share UNDPs principles of human development , particularly the principles of equality and non-discrimination; and
- Constituency and external support: Clear constituency and proof of partnerships with other CSOs or governments
- Capacity for Project Management: Technical, managerial, administrative and financial capacity to implement the project
How to Apply
To apply, please fill out the CSO Application Form and send together with other required documents via email at the address given on the website.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please download the pdf 2018 N-Peace Small Grant.