Deadline: 30 March 2018
The N-Peace Network is seeking applications for its 2018 N-Peace Small Grants program. The small grants component is rolled out starting from 2018 to support civil society action on the ground in implementing the women, peace and security (WPS) agenda, and will focus on three of the four pillars of the WPS agenda including:
- participation – ensuring women’s equal participation in the decision making process;
- protection – protecting and promoting the rights of women in conflict affected situations; and,
- prevention – preventing conflict and all forms of violence against women in conflict and post conflict situations.
Grant request should be between USD $5,000 – USD $ 10,000.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The 3 categories of the 2018 N-Peace Small Grant include:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Local/community level initiatives on women peace and security: This category will help to strengthen local/community efforts to implement the women peace and security agenda.
- Cross border/regional level initiatives on women, peace, and security: This category will help to strengthen cross boarder/ regional efforts to implement the women peace and security agenda.
- Youth led initiatives on women peace and security : This category will help to strengthen youth led community initiatives that implement the women peace and security agenda.
CSOs who demonstrate competency in the following areas are eligible to apply:
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Legal Status: legal status either in the Philippines, Afghanistan, Indonesia, Nepal, Myanmar, Sri Lanka or Pakistan
- Mandate, policies and governance: CSOs that are under a not-for-profit mandate, clear organizational structure and share UNDPs principles of human development , particularly the principles of equality and non-discrimination; and
- Constituency and external support: Clear constituency and proof of partnerships with other CSOs or governments
- Capacity for Project Management: Technical, managerial, administrative and financial capacity to implement the project
How to Apply
To apply, please fill out the CSO Application Form and send together with other required documents via email at the address given on the website.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more information, please download the pdf 2018 N-Peace Small Grant.