Deadline: 30 April 2020
Advocacy Training and Resource Center (ATRC), the implementing partner for USAID’s Engagement for Equity Program (E4E), is seeking applications from qualified Kosovar Non-Governmental Organizations (NGO) for Rapid Response Fund.
Awards will be made in five thematic areas:
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Women in Governance and Economy;
- Empowering Women through Enhanced Awareness of Women’s Property Rights;
- Increased protection and awareness of vulnerable populations’ rights.
- Expand Participation of Persons with Disabilities (PwD); and
- Expand Youth Participation
- In response to this RFA, E4E Program is anticipated to award:
- Multiple awards under Rapid Response Fund for all five thematic areas can range up to $25,000.
- The proposed budgets will be negotiated based on the scope of the Program proposed by the grantee.
- The successful applications will be varying in project life duration, but must end by November 2020.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Grants will only be awarded to following types of organizations: non-US organizations, Kosovo based entities (government entities are excluded) non-profit and for profit non-governmental organizations. Organizations that meet the eligibility requirements as stated below may submit an application in response to this RFA. Please note that if an applicant does not meet the eligibility criteria, the application will not be accepted for review and will be rejected.
- USAID/ ATRC will issue grants to organizations that are legally registered and recognized under the laws of Kosovo and not prohibited from receiving USG funding.
- Applicants are required to register for a Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS) number.
- To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Show proof of a valid registration under the Kosovo Law on Freedom of Association in Non-Governmental Organizations;
- Show proof of a valid bank account at a bank in Kosovo;
- Demonstrate it is in good standing with Tax Administration of Kosovo; and
- Provide DUNS Number.
- In addition, the grantees must demonstrate that they:
- Possess sound managerial, technical, and institutional capacities to achieve project results;
- Are willing to sign applicable assurance certifications.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted electronically at the address given on the website.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For more information, please visit http://advocacy-center.org/announcements/announcement-name/