Deadline: 10 March 2020
The Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) and the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) have partnered to launch an urgent call for innovation to find and reward solutions for strengthening national health systems in the area of breast and cervical cancer prevention.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
This can include early detection, diagnosis and treatment by expanding and scaling-up capacities for effective, safe and sustainable cancer services.
IsDB and IAEA have been working together over the past decade to deliver tangible results to address cancer prevention, screening, diagnostics and treatment services for women in common Member Countries. This collaboration has led to the realisation that there is an urgent need to further expand the IsDB-IAEA partnership to forcefully tackle the issue of women’s cancers.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The competition would be held under two categories. The applicant is expected to submit the application to any of the two categories:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Low cost early detection and diagnostic solutions.
- Capacity building projects. (such as training, awareness campaigns, research centres, etc)
- Two winners from each category would be selected for the prize.
- The prize shall include a cash award as well as a certificate of recognition.
- The suggested cash award for each category shall be as given (based on international benchmarking).
- 1st category – 2 prizes of USD $50,000.00 each
- 2nd category – 2 prizes of USD $50,000.00 each
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Scientists, Innovators, SMEs, Private Firms, Non-Governmental Organizations, Governments and Academic or Research and Development Institutions around the world, which have project proposals that innovatively contribute to the following thematic areas are eligible to apply:
- Expansion of national breast and cervical cancer awareness raising programs;
- Development of early cancer detection, diagnostic, and national preventive programs including sustainable and effective HPV vaccination programs;
- Capacity building of cancer care professionals as well as upgrading of cancer care facilities.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
The winning proposals have to match the following criteria:
- INNOVATIVENESS: the proposal must involve creative technologies or solutions and demonstrate an innovative way in applying scientific principles to improve breast and cervical cancer prevention, early detection, diagnosis and treatment in the Middle and Low Income Countries;
- IMPACT AND OUTREACH: the proposal will have to demonstrate that the project will be able to deliver measurable results that enhance access to effective, quality, and affordable cancer services for women in need.
- SUSTAINABILITY: the proposal should demonstrate sustainable efforts towards fighting breast cancer and cervical cancer.
How to Apply
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, visit https://www.isdb.org/news/isdb-launches-call-for-innovation-to-save-women%E2%80%99s-lives-from-cancer-0