Deadline: 17 February 2020
Funded by Vichealth, Council will support community groups/clubs/organisations run physical activity initiatives in their local communities during ‘This Girl Can Week’.
- Events with a strong focus on social connections
- Events that are open to the public and include free components
- Events with a strong focus on getting more women active
- Events that celebrate diversity and inclusivity
- Events that celebrate common interests
- Events that will strengthen and enrich community
- Events that are complimentary to their existing calendar of events in Geelong
- Events that promote healthy and sustainable practices
- Events that provide a legacy for the local community
Through funding provided by VicHealth, the City will provide promotional opportunities and small grants of up to $400 to support not for profit sporting/recreational clubs and community groups to hold ‘Come and Try’ and beginner sessions for women and girls. The sessions must be held during ‘This Girl Can Week’ from 23 to 29 March 2020.
- Not for Profit, incorporated bodies, cooperatives or associations
- Registered charitable organisations– Refer to Australian Charities and Not for Profit Commission.
- Groups with an eligible auspice or Unincorporated bodies with an eligible auspice
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, visit https://geelongaustralia.com.au/grants/article/item/8d7a0e46d629153.aspx