Deadline: 21 December 2018
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Grants Program supports projects proposed by U.S. and Argentine academic, cultural, educational, and other non-profit organizations and/or individuals that fulfill U.S. Embassy goals and objectives: to promote security and economic prosperity through academic and cultural initiatives seeking to promote and increase understanding between U.S. and Argentine people and institutions.
The Grants Program assists Argentine organizations in carrying out programs aimed at developing communities, providing new opportunities for citizen engagement, and promoting and advancing issues of public importance.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Workforce development;
- Women’s empowerment;
- English language teaching and learning; (priority: training secondary school teachers of underserved populations and English language teaching in institutions of higher education);
- Transparency and the Rule of Law;
- Cultural, artistic, and athletic activities (priority: those aimed at improving social inclusion and integration)
- Science and technology cooperation;
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Youth (13-25), including students;
- Emerging voices, including civil society leaders;
- Business leaders and entrepreneurs;
- Established opinion leaders, including cultural and/or academic institution leadership;
- Residents of Argentine provinces outside of the city of Buenos Aires.
- Award Ceiling: $100,000
- Award Floor: $10,000
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Argentine applicants, NGOs, higher education institutions, or local provincial governments, must present a valid Inspección General de Justicia registration when submitting the application. Absence of this proof will disqualify your application.
- U.S. applicants may be registered 501c3 not-for-profit organizations, including think-tanks and civil society/non-governmental organizations with programming experience; individuals; or educational institutions.
- For-profit or commercial entities are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Applicants can download the application forms via given website.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit grants.gov.