Deadline: 31 January 2019
Applications are now open for WOMENPreneur which is an 11 months incubation program for aspiring women entrepreneurs of all stages from idea to growth stage.
It aims to identify pool of Innovators that have developed or are developing commercially feasible solutions to socio-economic problems.
They believe in promoting start-ups that require assistance in the form of becoming investible, need support on business & financial modelling and exhaustive mentoring.
- A conducive environment for women startups to grow.
- Extensive mentoring by domain experts.
- Diagnostic Panels on various aspects by cross sector experts.
- Co-working Space.
- Free incubation facilities.
- Capacity building workshops.
- Access to huge AIC Banasthali network.
- Access to the world-class labs in campus.
- Investors connect and funding opportunities.
- Support from AIC Banasthali in developing an operational business and financial model.
- Ventures in which woman or a group of women holds maximum percentage of shares.
- The plan should solve a critical national/social problem in an Innovative, Transformational way with the help of Technology and seeks to bring social/commercial value.
- Social & Commercial Startups can apply. Technology startups will be given preference.
- The mission and practices of the venture must focus on quantifiable return by using technology.
- Unregistered ventures that are operational are can also apply.
- There is no age restriction on any individual to participate.
- Individual and team participation is allowed.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted via given website.
For more information, please visit http://www.aicbanasthali.org/womenpreneur/