Deadline: 31 January 2019
Applications are now open for WOMENPreneur which is an 11 months incubation program for aspiring women entrepreneurs of all stages from idea to growth stage.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
It aims to identify pool of Innovators that have developed or are developing commercially feasible solutions to socio-economic problems.
They believe in promoting start-ups that require assistance in the form of becoming investible, need support on business & financial modelling and exhaustive mentoring.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- A conducive environment for women startups to grow.
- Extensive mentoring by domain experts.
- Diagnostic Panels on various aspects by cross sector experts.
- Co-working Space.
- Free incubation facilities.
- Capacity building workshops.
- Access to huge AIC Banasthali network.
- Access to the world-class labs in campus.
- Investors connect and funding opportunities.
- Support from AIC Banasthali in developing an operational business and financial model.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Ventures in which woman or a group of women holds maximum percentage of shares.
- The plan should solve a critical national/social problem in an Innovative, Transformational way with the help of Technology and seeks to bring social/commercial value.
- Social & Commercial Startups can apply. Technology startups will be given preference.
- The mission and practices of the venture must focus on quantifiable return by using technology.
- Unregistered ventures that are operational are can also apply.
- There is no age restriction on any individual to participate.
- Individual and team participation is allowed.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted via given website.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
For more information, please visit http://www.aicbanasthali.org/womenpreneur/