The Women’s Forum, in partnership with HEC Paris and Bank of America, launches the 3rd edition of WomenEntrepreneurs4Good, a unique accelerator program that aims to bring concrete solutions to the challenges women are facing around the world, including access to capital, resources and network.
The initiative is a unique accelerator programme that supports green entrepreneurs at the early stages of their journey.
The 7-month online programme equips women entrepreneurs with unique resources and capabilities to innovate and grow their businesses by providing coaching, visibility, technical support, exposure and access to an ecosystem of stakeholders and global partners.
- A program for all: they support 100+ women entrepreneurs through market and customer research coaching, and business model support in an intense three-day Startup Sprint.
- Perfect your pitching skills: the semi-finalists will be offered the opportunity to pitch in front of an esteemed Grand Jury from the international entrepreneurship network.
- Access to 600+ HEC Paris experts: the 10 finalists will attend a 3-month online incubator program, receiving business coaching, technical support and professional connections.
- Visibility and networking: the 10 finalists will be invited to showcase their projects at the Women’s Forum Global Meeting 2023 in Paris.
- You are a women founder or co-founders, with at least 2 people in your team.
- Your project generates a revenue of less than €20,000 per year.
- Your project is designed to tackle a social or environmental challenge.
For more information, visit The Women’s Forum for the Economy & Society.