Deadline: 1 October 2019
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Erasmus+ is open to organisations across all sectors of education, training, youth and sport. Any public, private or not-for-profit organisation actively involved in these areas may apply for funding.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The overall programme objectives are to:
- boost skills and employability;
- modernise education, training and youth work; and
- focus on young people.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- establishment of new networks of social enterprises, associations, clubs, NGOs;
- development and delivery of courses and training on entrepreneurship education (in particular entrepreneurship for social benefit and the use of ICT);
- activities that spread information, raise understanding and critical engagement with the media or other activities that encourage engagement with civic life;
- projects that deliver activities for direct community benefit, e.g. for disabled people, elderly, minorities, migrants, etc; and
- artistic and cultural initiatives, e.g. theatre plays, exhibitions, music performances, discussion fora, etc.
The available budget is €870,000.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Partnerships in the field of youth can last between 6 and 36 months, and the project start date must fall between 1 February 2020 and 31 May 2020 In all cases, all projects must end no later than 31 August 2022.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
Activities must contribute to overall project objectives, and create, develop, test and embed innovative approaches in youth work, including:
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.
- new methods, tools or materials to build young people’s key competences, basic skills or language and IT skills;
- new methods, tools or materials to build capacity and professionalise or modernise youth work, including through the use of ICT, virtual mobility or online learning, sharing of best practise, reform of youth work curricula, etc.;
- new youth work approaches, including strategies to tackle social exclusion and early school leaving;
- building links with other sectors, and combining formal and non-formal learning approaches, to tackle forms of social exclusion faced by the most disadvantaged and vulnerable young people; and
- strategic collaboration with local or regional authorities.
- Any UK organisation active in the youth field can participate in a Strategic Partnership for youth, either as the lead or as a partner. One organisation must lead the project and make the application for funding. UK organisations leading a project must apply to the UK National Agency on behalf of the partnership.
- Informal groups of young people are also eligible to apply for funding for Transnational Youth Initiatives.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.erasmusplus.org.uk/apply-for-youth-partnership-funding