AgriEnlcs Grand challenge proposes to address only a few critical problems in the domains of Agriculture and Environment. A large number of issues in these sectors remain unaddressed. The “AgriEnlcs Grand challenge” program intends to bring o few significant R&D efforts under the AgriEnlcs umbrella. The selected applications will be nurtured into marketable products or services. Mentorship, fund, and a suitable platform will be provided to qualified individuals or teams to implement innovative, cost-effective R&D ideas into an actual product.
- Application of loT in Agriculture
- Mechanization & Robotics in Agriculture
- Agricultural Data Analytics
- Al-ML based Machine Vision
- ICT application in the Environment
- Any other suitable area on Electronics and ICT Applications in on agri environment.
- A fund upto 15 Lakh may be awarded based on the proposal’s merit.
- Duration: Maximum 12 months’ timeline for completing the proposed objective.
- Indian nationality are eligible to apply under the call for proposal:
For more information, visit https://www.meity.gov.in/content/inviting-applications-agrienics-grand-challenge