Is your enterprise innovative, locally driven and eco-inclusive? If yes, then apply now to participate in the South African Climate Adaptation Indalogrow Awards and Support Programme!
Indalo Inclusive South Africa will be implementing the South African Climate Adaptation Indalogrow Program which aims to support Enterprises in climate adaptation which offer solutions or innovations that help local communities deal with consequences of climate change and strengthen the resilience of the economy.
- “The South African Climate Adaptation Awards and support Programme” aims to support innovative entrepreneurial solutions within the following areas:
- Sustainable Tourism
- Enterprises will receive:
- To apply for the South African Climate Adaptation Indalogrow Awards and Support Programme, you need to comply with the following:
- South African Resident based in or doing work in rural communities and townships.
- Women and youth are encouraged to apply.
- Have an innovative solution within the water, biodiversity, sustainable tourism, and sustainable agriculture sectors.
- Be operational for a minimum of at least 2 years.
- Not currently part of more than two incubation programs in South Africa.
- The applicant should show a willingness to learn, grow and commit to the full duration of the programme.
- The applicant must be directly involved in the enterprise operations.
- The enterprise should have high potential to contribute to the green economy.
- The enterprise should positively contribute to climate change adaptation.
- Delivers social, environmental and economic benefits.
- Has potential for scale up and become replicable.
- Has intention and potential to become financially sustainable.
- Annual turnover of R200 000- R500 000.
For more information, visit https://indaloelearning.org.za/south-african-climate-adaptation-awards-and-indalogrow-support-programme/