Don’t miss this golden opportunity to apply for The THRIVE Australia Challenge that has been announced to solve problems of the Australian agrifood industry, to accelerate the development of the ecosystem, and to select the best startups and scale-ups for investment and global recognition.
- Promote innovation and recognize the most promising agri-food companies in Australia.
- Exposure to local & international investors and organizations.
- Acceleration and attraction of the agri-food innovation ecosystem to the continent, bringing together key organizations.
- Winning company qualifies for the finals of the THRIVE Accelerator program.
- Announcement in THRIVE social media, website and newsletter.
Winning Company Receives
The winner will receive the THRIVE Australia Challenge Award and advance to the finals of the Global THRIVE Accelerator Program with an opportunity to be selected for the THRIVE VII Cohort in Silicon Valley, CA
- Recognition Award: THRIVE Australia Challenge Award;
- Silicon Valley Startup Bootcamp (Summer 2021) for max. 2 founders, conducted by THRIVE (US$ 15k value total, including travel, food, and accommodations);
- Invitation to pitch at the THRIVE VII Accelerator Finals. Selected companies receive investment and the opportunity to pitch at THRIVE|Forbes Demo Day 2021 in Salinas, CA, USA;
- Recognition by SVG THRIVE;
- Automatic acceptance as a Samsung XTC Finalist.
Startups should be seed to series a with technologies focused in the following areas:
- Food safety;
- Indoor farming;
- Farm management;
- Sensing and IOT;
- Animal health & livestock;
- Robotics & automation;
- Innovative food (ingredient innovation);
- Big data & predictive analytics;
- Supply chain management & traceability;
- Packaging & freshness solutions.
For more information, visit https://thriveagrifood.com/australia-challenge/