Deadline: 13 July 2020
ASEAN Prize is a regional premier award to recognize the inspiring achievements of ASEAN citizens or ASEAN-based organizations with significant contribution toward ASEAN community-building efforts.
Founded in 2018, it is anchored upon the commitment of ASEAN Secretariat and ASEAN Member States who share mutual aspiration to acknowledge ASEAN citizens’ and institutions’ exemplary contribution in fostering ASEAN identity, promoting ASEAN spirit and upholding the ASEAN way.
In collaboration with public and private partners in the region, ASEAN Prize confers its highest appreciation to the people or organizations of ASEAN with the prestigious honour signifying excellent contribution for greater ASEAN.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- The ASEAN Prize Trophy and Cash-Prize of US$20,000 will be bestowed by an ASEAN Leader to the selected Recipient during the Opening Ceremony of the ASEAN Summit on a yearly basis.
- The winner will be announced at the 37th ASEAN Summit in Viet Nam in November 2020.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- To be eligible, the nominee must be an ASEAN citizen or ASEAN-based organization in any ASEAN Member State. The nominee should be able to demonstrate verifiable achievements or significant contribution toward ASEAN community-building efforts.
- ASEAN Prize welcomes any area of achievement under one of three ASEAN Community Pillars namely political and security, economic and socio-cultural. The foremost thing to highlight is that the nominee has provided commendable contribution toward promoting intra-ASEAN collaboration and is capable to account for its work.
- ASEAN Prize does not accept self-nomination. To be eligible, the nomination should be submitted by at least one reference.
The Prize recognizes inspiring achievements and exemplary contributions of an individual or organization, inter alia, to the building of a rules-based, people-oriented, people-centered ASEAN Community, and intra ASEAN collaborative efforts, in the following focused areas, taking into account the theme of ASEAN, as designated by the ASEAN Chair in that particular year:
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Outstanding collaboration between ASEAN Member States (AMS);
- Outstanding collaboration between ASEAN and the world;
- Outstanding people-to-people engagement among AMS;
- Outstanding economic integration and promotion of standards between or among AMS; or
- Other outstanding contributions to ASEAN Community Building
The Judging Committee (JC) will select the recipient of ASEAN Prize each year based on the criteria outlined above.
For more information, visit https://asean.org/asean-prize/
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.