Deadline: 30 January 2017
Nominations are open for India CSR Life Time Achievement Award with the prime objective of recognizing business leader who has made extraordinary contributions to the field of Corporate Social Responsibility/or in the social development with Corporate partnership towards wider socio-economic change.
India Corporate, Sustainability & Responsibility (CSR) the world’s leading newswire on Corporate Sustainability and Responsibility (CSR) will honor a visionary leader for his/her contributions to the domain of Corporate Social Responsibility in India.
The person who has been incredibly contributing to the CSR will be honoured with India CSR Life Time Achievement Award at India CSR Summit & Awards – Recognizing CSR Innovation and Leadership to be held in Mumbai in May, 2017.
- A plaque. This award can only be received once. The India CSR Life Time Achievement Award to be presented annually at the mega function.
- Selection of the nominee is made on the basis of the nominee’s significant, fundamental contributions to the CSR sector (whether in research, leadership, mentorship or other); the lasting impact of these contributions to the sector; and the demonstration of a lifetime commitment to CSR.
- History of Service in CSR
- Significant contributions and positive influence on the VET sector
The India CSR Life Time Achievement Award is India’s most prestigious CSR award to an individual/Nominee (Citizen of India) who has:
- An established history of distinguished service by demonstrating a consistent track record of significant contributions in the area of CSR;
- Exhibited leadership and provided inspiration to others in the sector and positively influenced CSR on a state, national or international level;
- An excellent record of publications including peer-reviewed journal papers, review articles and/or book writing.
These contributions may be an innovation, new knowledge, or ways to improve professional practice. Importantly, the contributions should be above and beyond the everyday and have had a long lasting impact in the Indian CSR.
How to Apply
- Nominations must be sent at the address given on the website.
- Each nomination should be supported by a letter of nomination, the nominee’s resume, and two letters of recommendation letters from the leaders representing various sectors, that speak to the nominee’s distinction.
Eligible Country: India
For more information, please visit India CSR Life Time Achievement Award.