The European Entrepreneurial Region (EER) is a project that identifies and rewards EU regions which show an outstanding and innovative entrepreneurial policy strategy, irrespective of their size, wealth and competences.
The regions with the most credible, forward-thinking and promising vision plan are granted the label “European Entrepreneurial Region” (EER) for a specific year.
The theme of the EER 2021-2022 call is Entrepreneurship for a sustainable recovery.
- Open to all EU territories of Member States, including communities and cities’ as well as cross-border territories with legal personality such as EGTCs and Euroregions
- Possession of competences at a political level (not necessarily legislative)
- Ability to implement an overall entrepreneurial vision
- Regardless of their size, wealth or specific competences
- Open to territories that are already successful and those committed to implementing necessary changes
- Cross-border regions are particularly encouraged to submit applications.
For more information, visit https://cor.europa.eu/en/engage/Pages/european-entrepreneurial-region.aspx