The Korea International Cooperation Agency contributes to address global development issues by pursuing global harmony and facilitating the sustainable socio-economic development of its partner countries, aiming to reduce poverty and improve the quality of life in developing countries.
- Institutional and legal support to improve the quality of lives for citizens in developing countries
- Reinforcement of policy development and implementation competencies for sustainable growth of developing countries
- Governance improvement to enhance development effectiveness
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Support for National Economic Development Initiatives
- Capacity Building for Policy Makers
- Fostering Competencies of Economic Strategy Development
- Support on transition toward market economy
- Effective and Efficient E-Government Implementation
- Consultations on Institutional Framework
- Provision of E-Government Infrastructure
- E-Government Acceleration Plan
- Efficient and Transparent Administrative Competency Development
- Capacity Building for Public Institutions and Civil Servants
- Supports on the Innovation Policymaking
- Sustainable Reformation on Government Administrative Institutions
- Legal System and Public Security Modification for Social Stability
- Capacity Building for Judicial and Legislative Institutions
- Legal System Improvement
- Social Stability Reinforcement
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
As a FundsforNGOs Premium Member, you can download our full resource guide PDF on Bilateral Donors Worldwide. Not a Premium Member? Sign up and get access to hundreds of downloadable PDFs that will take you to the next level of fundraising. Donor database, sample proposals, calendar overview of latest grants, training videos, priority funding alerts, online sessions with fundraising experts and guaranteed participation in one live webinar. Sign up here!