The New Zealand Aid Programme delivers New Zealand’s official support for developing countries in order to develop shared prosperity and stability in the Pacific and beyond, drawing on the best of New Zealand’s knowledge and skills.
The program supports sustainable development in developing countries to reduce poverty and contribute a more secure, equitable and prosperous world.It also provides humanitarian support to save lives and relieve suffering resulting from natural disasters and conflict.
- improved prosperity for New Zealand and our region
- the stability, security and resilience of our country, our people and our region
- leadership by amplifying New Zealand’s influence and standing in the world
- kaitiakitanga or stewardship, by delivering solutions to global challenges for the benefit of present and future generations.
- Renewable Energy
- Information and Communications Technology
- Trade and Labour Mobility
- Economic Governance
- Law and Justice
- Humanitarian Response
The Pacific: Cook Islands, Fiji, Kiribati, Niue, Nauru, Papua New Guinea,Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, and small projects in the Federated States of Micronesia, Palau, and Republic of the Marshall Islands.
Asia: ASEAN countries (Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Myanmar, Philippines, Viet Nam), Afghanistan, Timor-Leste, and agriculture activities through the Partnerships for International Development Fund in Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Nepal.
As a FundsforNGOs Premium Member, you can download our full resource guide PDF on Bilateral Donors Worldwide. Not a Premium Member? Sign up and get access to hundreds of downloadable PDFs that will take you to the next level of fundraising. Donor database, sample proposals, calendar overview of latest grants, training videos, priority funding alerts, online sessions with fundraising experts and guaranteed participation in one live webinar. Sign up here!