The International Cooperation and Development Fund (Taiwan ICDF) is dedicated to boosting socio-economic development, enhancing human resources and promoting economic relations in a range of developing partner countries. The Fund’s goal is to strengthen links to partner countries, to bring out the best in local talent, and to accelerate development by transferring the right combination of technology and technical expertise.
- Improve rural life
- upgrade industrial and occupational competitiveness
- strengthen cooperation with international organizations
- pursue environmentally sustainable forms of development.
- Facilitating social and economic development in our partner countries
- Promoting better economic ties to partner countries
- Cooperating with international organizations, institutions or governments to facilitate social and economic development in our partner countries
- Providing humanitarian assistance to international refugees or countries afflicted by natural disasters
- Providing technical and human resources training to partner countries, and providing technical assistance or services to foster industrial capacity
- Operating overseas missions to improve and develop the agricultural, industrial, economic, medical and education sectors in our partner countries
- Public Health and Medicine
- Information and Communications Technology
Areas of Operation
- Technical Cooperation
- Humanitarian Assistance
- Lending and Investment
- International Education and Training
As a FundsforNGOs Premium Member, you can download our full resource guide PDF on Bilateral Donors Worldwide. Not a Premium Member? Sign up and get access to hundreds of downloadable PDFs that will take you to the next level of fundraising. Donor database, sample proposals, calendar overview of latest grants, training videos, priority funding alerts, online sessions with fundraising experts and guaranteed participation in one live webinar. Sign up here!