Deadline: 15 August 2019
Applicants are invited to submit their applications for Innovating Justice Challenge 2019.
What To Expect
- The Challenge will do a selection, a local acceleration program, and finalists will present their innovations at the 2019 Kyiv Regional Finals in October 2019.
- The Challenge will select a winner of this Finals and give them the chance to publicize their victory with a HiiL logo, certificate, and physical award.
- All who pitch at the Finals enter Ukraine’s network and get connected to great mentors, startups, and organizations in their international network.
- For some innovations – especially those relevant to the courts – they will facilitate connections with the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine for testing and implementation of the innovation.
- Applicants will get feedback throughout the process of where their innovation could use more development.
What does the Accelerator look for?
The Challenge look for ventures with strong potential to prevent or resolve pressing justice needs. Examples of such eventures are those that deliver concrete justice solutions for many people, including micro, small and medium-sized businesses, and initiatives within existing justice systems or public institutions, spearheaded by driven intrapreneurs.
- Innovative justice initiatives who can make significant social impact
- Ventures that have a business model and the ambition to scale across a country or internationally
- Ventures that have a business model that enables them to become financially sustainable
- Ventures led by a motivated and strong team that includes experienced and inspiring founder(s)
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.hiil.org/what-we-do/the-justice-accelerator/innovators/