The EY Entrepreneur Of The Year 2023 UK Programme is now open for nominations.
EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™ is a unique global programme that recognises entrepreneurial achievement among individuals and companies that demonstrate vision, leadership and success — and work to improve the quality of life in their communities, countries and around the world.
The EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year experience provides an opportunity for you to:
- Gain insights into the economic, political, business and social changes that are creating the “perfect storm” for entrepreneurs to flourish and grow
- Meet inspiring game-changers who are disrupting industries, hear how they are leading the world through uncertainty, and generate innovative new ideas to grow your business
- Grow the networks you need to realize your ambitions, faster
- Stimulate new ideas in a series of peer-to-peer interactive sessions, learn how others are developing plans to face the opportunities generated by uncertainty head on, and join forces to effect meaningful change for business and communities
- Celebrate the outstanding achievement of the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™ Award winners from around the world at the annual black-tie awards gala.
- The business must be based, or have its chief operations, in the UK, and have been incorporated for two years as of 1 January 2023.
- The business leader is responsible for the company's success and has been in post a minimum of two years as of 1 January 2023.
- The business leader has a significant personal financial stake in the business, either directly or via share options.
- Identifies opportunities to innovate and create a better world.
- Takes risks to realise their vision.
- Demonstrates courage, perseverance and resilience to overcome significant obstacles.
- Commits themselves and their organisation to an inspiring purpose and vision.
- Drives strategies for a sustainable future business.
- Creates and protects value in the long-term, across a broad group of stakeholders, including consumers, employees, suppliers, government, communities, investors and shareholders.
- Increases market share and expands into new markets.
- Drives positive financial performance.
- Invests in attracting, developing and retaining a diverse mix of talent.
- Builds a culture of innovation that pioneers new approaches or technologies.
- Positively impacts the customers they serve.
- Integrates sustainable Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) practices in their strategy, with robust commitments and execution plans.
- Focuses on diversity and inclusion across multiple dimensions.
For more information, visit EY.