Are you an early-stage nonprofit startup leveraging tech to improve the lives of India’s poor? Applications are now open for The/Nudge’s Incubator.
The/Nudge Incubator is a catalyst for the nonprofit sector, nudging capable and committed problem solvers to work on some of the toughest problems faced by India’s poor.
The goal of The/Nudge is to jumpstart 150+ nonprofits and 1000 nonprofit leaders in 5 years
- An innovation grant of Rs. 10 – 15 lakhs.
- Deep hands-on mentoring by a CSI Partner, and support from the Portfolio manager
- Connects to potential donors and partners
What happens during the 6 months?
The deep hands-on support for 6 months includes:
- 1-on-1 Mentoring by a Centre for Social Innovation (CSI) Partner through virtual interactions every two weeks. This helps entrepreneurs to achieve strategic clarity and refine their business model.
- 1-on-1 support by an N/Core Portfolio manager, as a thought partner, and skin-in-the-game collaborator in the success of their incubatees.
- Face-to-face immersion events, usually held in Bangalore during kickoff, midpoint and endpoint. These are designed to help entrepreneurs to meet fellow cohort members, immerse in The Nudge CSI DNA through interactions with some of India’s most admired leaders, forge a bond with the The Nudge CSI Portfolio manager, and the The Nudge CSI Partner assigned to be their mentor and most importantly, to get ready to pitch and fundraise.
- You need to have registered as a nonprofit (society, trust or Section 8 company) within 3 years prior to the date of applying to The/Nudge Incubator.
- The goal is to jumpstart 150+ nonprofits and 1000 nonprofit leaders in 5 years. You need to have registered as a nonprofit (society, trust or Section 8 company) within 3 years prior to the date of applying. At least one founder should be working on the idea full time.
- At least one founder should be working on the idea full time.
For more information, visit https://csi.thenudge.org/