This challenge brings together some of India’s most prominent companies to collaborate with innovative startups, scale-ups and SMEs with tech-enabled solutions to wide-ranging challenge statements.
This is an opportunity for you to work with companies established in the Indian ecosystem to co-develop, test, and refine your solutions, and accelerate market access in India! Read on for more information.
The India Open Innovation Challenge (India OIC), organised by Enterprise Singapore brings together prominent Indian companies across different industry verticals to collaborate with startups to co-develop, test, and pilot solutions to wide-ranging challenge statements.
- Awarded innovators for each challenge statement stand to win an Open Innovation Challenge (OIC) grant of up to SGD20,000.
Details of Applicant
- Legal name of lead company and collaborator(s), if any:
- Lead applicant’s email and contact number
- Country of HQ and Company Website
- What is your objective (s) for participating in this Open Innovation Challenge? (In less than 100 words)
Deatails Project Proposal
- Technical feasibility of solution and novelty
- Effectiveness in addressing the challenge (how solution can address requirements)
- Potential benefits (e.g. how is this solution novel/different from what is available currently, potential cost and manpower savings)
- Operational feasibility: Potential end users/stakeholders onboarding plans
- Business feasibility of solution (commercialisation and scale up strategy, estimated commercial price, operating/maintenance/life cycle cost, business model)
- Capacity and expertise to execute (capabilities and resources committed)
- Details on POC/MVP if applicable; Desired deliverables/milestones and outcomes of projects (including but not limited to tech specs, project/product development schedule, key challenges to overcome)
- Others (as specifically requested by Challenge Brief)
For more information, visit https://india.innovation-challenge.sg/