Nominations are now open for the UK Social Mobility Awards 2023.
This awards programme is only open to UK-based private sector and public sector organisations that have at least 50 employees (with the exception of the Start-Up Category), and for whom social mobility is not a core offering. The individual categories are only for individuals nominated by their eligible organisation.
- Individual Categories
- Champion of The Year
- Mentor of The Year
- Rising Star
- Organisational Categories
- Organisation of The Year
- Leadership of The Year
- Recruitment Programme of The Year
- Progression Programme of The Year
- Community Programme of The Year
- School/College of The Year
- University of The Year
- Start-Up of The Year
Benefits of attending the Social Mobility Business Seminar
- Hear from expert business leaders
- Listen to senior leaders ensuring social mobility is a priority in their workplace.
- Network with like-minded professionals
- Engage with other businesses who are putting social mobility on their agenda.
- Gain insights from a panellist discussion
- Get involved in a Q&A session with esteemed and experienced speakers.
Why You Should Enter?
- The UK Social Mobility Awards were the first national awards event dedicated to social mobility. Winning an award not only profiles your organisation as a leader in social mobility, but it also raises the spirits of your team as their winning work is celebrated and helps in the recruitment of the best talent.
- By entering this year’s awards you will:
- Highlight and showcase your team’s achievements and how you have improved social mobility
- Get your entry seen and assessed by a panel of quality judges
- Benchmark your achievements with others all over the country
- Get invaluable media exposure
- Boost morale by doing something so outstanding that it needs to be celebrated
- Help spread social mobility best practice across the UK
- Be a leader in social mobility and receive recognition from your peers
- This awards programme is only open to UK-based private sector and public sector organisations, universities, and schools and colleges that have at least 50 employees, with the exception of the Start Up of the Year category which is open to organisations who employ at least 20 employees.
- The UK Social Mobility Awards is an event for organisations. The individual categories are only for individuals nominated by their eligible organisation.
For more information, visit UK Social Mobility Awards.