The United Nations Peacebuilding and Reconstruction Program and the Public School of Business announce registration for a free online course for micro, small and medium-sized businesses in Luhansk, Donetsk, and Zaporizhia oblasts.
The purpose of the training program is to increase the potential of entrepreneurs to overcome the consequences and impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the market environment and to strengthen their ability to promote and distribute their products using online channels and reduce barriers to commercial trade during the crisis.
The training will last for three days (from 10.00 to 14.00) and will cover the following topics:
- assessment of business model and ability to adopt a multi-channel sales strategy and move to e-commerce (customers and types of behavior in stores, type of product (products), brand and its positioning in the market, customer service),
- promotion of goods and services (sales promotion, consumer promotion, trade promotion, direct marketing, event marketing),
- national and international online sales platforms for SMEs, their strengths and weaknesses,
- delivery systems operating in Ukraine. How to use them for doing business and what are the benefits,
- digital payment processing system.
- Persons who want to start their own business, startups, owners and managers of small and medium-sized businesses living in Donetsk and Luhansk regions (territories controlled by the government of Ukraine) and some districts of the Zaporizhia region (Berdyansk, Primorsky, Priazovsky, Orikhiv, Huliaipil, Yakymivsky, Bilmatsky districts).
- Preference is given to existing businesses in the following sectors:
- making ceramics,
- production of textile products,
- hospitality industry,
- food production,
- production of equipment and engineering services,
- production of grain and oilseeds,
- beef and cow’s milk production,
- production of poultry and eggs,
- production of vegetables and fruits.
- Experienced business practices are invited to teach:
- Ruslan Beltyukov – has more than 20 years of experience in the field of management, has gone from an advertising agency to a director of an advertising holding (8 companies),
- Oleksandr Bilous is a business trainer in strategic and process management, business modeling at the Lviv Center for Small Business Development.
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/35IeCO6