Deadline: 12 January 2018
The Evan Cornish Foundation (ECF) is currently seeking applications for its grants programme to support charities, not-for-profits and Community Interest Companies working in the UK.
In this round Evan Cornish Foundation is focusing on four specific areas of Human Rights with priority given to Homelessness projects, particularly those which address pathways to homelessness. In addition to these four areas they will continue to welcome applications for Food Sovereignty projects.
- Criminal Justice System (Women’s Projects Only)
- Refugees & Asylum Seekers
- Elderly People (Lincolnshire and Yorkshire only)
- Food Sovereignty
- First time applicants should not apply for more than £5,000.
- Reapplicants generally should apply for between £5,000 and £10,000 though you can apply for more than this.
- Evan Cornish Foundation is accepting applications for projects with UK beneficiaries.
- The Trustees will consider applications from charities, not-for-profits and Community Interest Companies for projects which:
- Meet the aims of the Foundation.
- Benefit people living in Northern England and the other counties shown on the map given on the website.
- Organisations with projects in other areas of England and the UK may still apply, but only if their project falls into one or more of the following categories:
- Applicant’s project is unique in the UK
- Applicant’s project involves advocacy / policy work
- Applicant’s project affects people in the UK prison system
How to Apply
Interested applicants must register themselves in order to apply.
Eligible Country: UK
For more information, please visit Evan Cornish Foundation Grants.