Deadline: 1 September 2016
Applications are open for the Fondation Mérieux’s grants programme with an aim to improve the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of infectious diseases. The projects including as beneficiaries mothers and children will be given priority.
The Programme’s mission is to contribute to global health by strengthening local capacities of developing countries to reduce the impact of infectious diseases on vulnerable populations.
- An annual total of 50,000 Euros is allocated every year by Fondation Mérieux to this programme.
- Up to ten selected projects will be able to receive a maximum grant of 5,000 Euros.
- Construction of the “Henri et Marie Abondo” health centre: Cameroon
- Franco-Vietnamese cooperation project: Vietnam
- A novel strategy to control high-risk tuberculosis transmission events in vulnerable populations : a pilot study in Equatorial Guinea: Equatorial Guinea
- Action Meningitis Malawi: Malawi
Epidemiological and clinical study and bacteriological profile of septic arthritis of peripheral joints of adults in Antananarivo: Madagascar
- Clinical, biological and serological characteristics of pregnant women with chronic hepatitis B receiving prenatal care at Mahosot hospital: A prospective study 2014-2015:Laos
- Fondation Mérieux’s grants programme is open to the projects of private individuals, organizations or associations, provided that they are long-term and incorporate local health.
- The project must meet the following criteria:
- It is run in developing countries by local people
- It relates to HIV / AIDS, tuberculosis, malaria, hepatitis neglected tropical infections and other infectious diseases that represent significant problems to public health;
- It provides concrete solutions that are suitable and sustainable for the local population and goes beyond education and outreach
How to Apply
Applicants must download the application form via given website.
For more information, please visit Fondation Mérieux’s Grants.