The MDRT Foundation is the charitable arm of the Million Dollar Round Table, The Premier Association of Financial Professionals and has awarded more than USD 30 million in life-changing grants to charitable organizations worldwide.
MDRT Foundation grants support social service agencies, education and advocacy programs, medical agencies and many other causes committed to empowering people in need.
Worldwide grant award amounts range from USD 1,000 to a maximum of USD 25,000.
Grants are only awarded to organizations or programs that are non-sectarian, responsibly managed, employ appropriate fiscal accounting procedures, and are classified as 501(c)(3) by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service. For applicants outside of the United States, an appropriate document from your government will be accepted. These organizations may include:
- Programs for youth, senior citizens or at-risk groups, provided they are conducted on a not-forprofit basis.
- Volunteer emergency services, emergency food or shelter groups.
- Services for people with disabilities and mental health services (including alcohol and drug dependency programs).
- Applicant must be an MDRT member in the year that the grant is awarded.
- No charity or MDRT member/sponsor of a grant award is eligible to apply for consecutive-year funding for any grant program.
- Applicant may only apply for, or endorse, one application per year for all grant programs, subject to eligibility.
For more information, please visit MDRT Foundation Grants..