Deadline: 19 July 2019
Mighty Citizen has announced its Mighty Big Grant Program to celebrate their agency’s 20th anniversary, it is giving away $25,000 in marketing services to one lucky mission-driven organization! Not-for-profit organizations of all sizes based in the U.S. are eligible to apply—including nonprofits, associations, universities, and government agencies.
Mighty Citizen is looking for an organization with a powerful mission that has the potential to impact even more people, even more deeply. Applicants will be prompted to choose focus areas from a list of their service packages, and the winning organization will work in partnership with its agency to complete the project of their choice.
Mighty Big Grant applicants can focus their proposed project on any of the following areas:
- User Research: User research may include an audience survey, stakeholder interviews, and/or usability testing to better understand applicants’ audiences and inform their marketing strategy.
- Content: Content work may include content strategy—including a messaging platform or content governance plan for applicants’ organization—and effective copywriting for digital or print materials.
- Design: Design may include digital or print materials such as an annual report, event collateral, a website landing page, ad creative, and/or social media graphics.
- Campaign Strategy and Implementation: Campaign work may include a fundraising or membership campaign, retargeting ad campaign, email campaign, and/or social media campaign to achieve applicants’ goals.
- Website Audit and Recommendations: Website work may include a website performance audit, content audit, and/or a new sitemap to ensure applicants’ website is providing a positive user experience and supporting their goals.
- Digital Marketing: Digital marketing may include a digital audit, SEO strategy and implementation, Google Analytics or Google Ads account setup, and training sessions.
Applicants’ organization must be tax-exempt (501(c) classification, university, or government entity) and located in the U.S. to qualify for this grant.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Only tax-exempt organizations based in the U.S. are eligible to apply for the Mighty Big Grant. Their team will be judging applicants based on criteria including:
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- The organization’s mission, impact to date, and projected future impact.
- The organization’s selected service package(s) and whether they feel the proposed project would significantly enhance their work.
- The organization’s ability to partner with them successfully and commence their proposed project by December 31st, 2019.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more information, please visit https://www.mightycitizen.com/mightybiggrant