Deadline: 29 August 2016
Applicants are invited for The New Zealand Partnerships for International Development Fund Round 9 (Partnerships Fund) with an aim to support good ideas from New Zealand-based organisations working with local partners from developing countries to support sustainable development in developing countries.
The objective of the Partnerships Fund is also to “support sustainable development in developing countries in order to reduce poverty and contribute to a more secure, equitable and prosperous world”. This is done by encouraging partnerships between New Zealand organisations and in-country partners. The Fund has a particular focus on sustainable economic development in the Pacific region.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Health and education
- Water and sanitation
- Improved governance, security and conditions for peace
- Improved resilience and recovery from emergencies.
- Business enabling environment and private sector development
- Infrastructure (including transport and renewable energy)
- Private sector development
- Activities which are consistent with or complement the New Zealand Aid Programme’s bilateral and regional priorities, in particular the priority sectors agreed with developing country governments through bilateral agreements.
- Establishment or continuation of long-term partnerships between New Zealand and developing country organisations.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- The Partnerships Fund is open to applications from New Zealand-based charitable, other not-for-profit, private, and state sector organisations.
- All applicants must have a local partner(s) in the developing country/s in which they propose to work.
- The application must be demand driven, based on an identified in-country development need.
- The Partnerships Fund welcomes joint applications between eligible New Zealand organisations. A lead applicant must be designated for joint applications. The lead applicant must be a New Zealand based organisation.
Eligible Country: New Zealand
For more information, please visit this https://www.mfat.govt.nz/en/aid-and-development/working-with-us/contestable-funds/partnerships-for-international-development-fund
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.