Deadline: 23 June 2016
The United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is seeking proposals from eligible entities for a program entitled “Wetland Program Development Grants (WPDGs)” with an aim to increase the quantity and quality of wetlands in the United States by conserving and restoring wetland acreage and improving wetland condition.
It selects the projects that develop or refine state/tribal/local government wetland programs as a whole, or individual components of those programs.
Under the WPDGs, EPA seeks to build the capacity of all levels of government to develop or refine effective, comprehensive programs for wetland protection and management.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Monitoring and assessment;
- Voluntary restoration and protection;
- Regulatory approaches, including CWA 401 certification;
- Wetland-specific water quality standards
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Eligible applicants under this announcement are non-profit, non-governmental organizations, interstate agencies, and intertribal consortia which are capable of undertaking activities that advance wetland programs.
- Non-profit private universities and colleges and non-profit institutions of higher education are considered non-profit organizations and are eligible under this announcement.
- Individual states, tribes, local governments, and for-profit organizations are not eligible to apply under this announcement.
- Non-profit organizations described in Section 501(c)(4) of the Internal Revenue Code that engage in lobbying activities as defined in Section 3 of the Lobbying Disclosure Act of 1995 are not eligible to apply.
- EPA may ask applicants to demonstrate that they are eligible for funding under this announcement including demonstrating that they are capable of undertaking activities that advance wetland programs.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Interested applicants must submit electronically via given website.
Eligible Country: United States
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more information, please visit http://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=283965