Deadline: 15 September 2018
Applicants are invited to apply for the NextGen in Franchising Global Competition which is a worldwide program that engages millennial entrepreneurs seeking to grow their businesses through the franchise model, and the only business incubator in the world focused on franchising.
NextGen is looking to build the next generation of franchise ambassadors. By providing individuals from around the world with networking opportunities, constructive feedback and a closer look into key components of the franchise process – NextGen is helping entrepreneurial dreams come true.
Contest Winners Will Receive:
- A trip to IFA’s Annual Convention, complimentary Convention registration, and travel expenses (up to $1,500 USD)
- A spot at the NextGen in Franchising Summit, a two-day educational and networking program
- Opportunity to participate in the next round of the NextGen in Franchising Global Competition for a chance to win a monetary investment to help grow your business
- Opportunity to network with leading franchisors, franchisees, and suppliers, as well as other young entrepreneurs
- Extensive, industry-wide media exposure
Entrepreneurs between 21-35 years old, in business for 1-5 years, with the potential to scale through franchising are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must register via given website.
For more information, please visit NextGen in Franchising Global Competition.