Deadline: 1 February 2017
The Rafto Foundation for Human Rights is a non-profit and non-partisan organization dedicated to the global promotion of human rights. Their main activity is to award the annual Professor Thorolf Rafto’s Prize for Human Rights work.
They also support the work of the laureates by contributing to the funding and organization of projects, and we offer human rights education to local and international audiences.
- Anyone with an interest in and knowledge about human rights is welcome to nominate candidates.
- Candidates nominated by themselves or by their staff or by honorary officers will not be taken into consideration.
- A candidate should be active in the struggle for the ideals and principles underlying the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- A candidate’s struggle for human rights should represent a non-violent perspective.
- A candidate may be a person or an organisation, and two or more candidates may share the prize.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can fill the nomination form via given website.
For more information, please visit Rafto Prize.