Applications can be submitted throughout the year
The Open Society Foundation is accepting grant applications for the Burma Project. The Burma Project, established by the Open Society Foundations in 1994, is dedicated to increasing international awareness of conditions in Burma and helping the country make a successful transition from a closed to an open society.
The Burma Project prioritizes projects supporting marginalized communities including ethnic minorities, women, and youth.
- The Burma Project supports efforts to:
- address and prevent human rights abuses;
- promote independent media and access to information;
- encourage peace and reconciliation;
- empower women, youth, and ethnic minorities, and
- encourage an end to discrimination.
- The Burma Project prioritizes grants to organizations working directly in Burma.
Applicants are required to complete online application form and also upload a narrative proposal, and a budget using the Open Society Foundations budget template.
As a FundsforNGOs Premium Member, you can download our full resource guide PDF on ‘Apply Anytime: Grants that are open throughout the Year.’ Not a Premium Member? Sign up and get access to hundreds of downloadable PDFs that will take you to the next level of fundraising. Donor database, sample proposals, calendar overview of latest grants, training videos, priority funding alerts, online sessions with fundraising experts and guaranteed participation in one live webinar. Sign up here!