Applications are accepted on a rolling basis
The United States Institute of Peace works to prevent, mitigate, and resolve violent conflict around the world. USIP does this by engaging directly in conflict zones and by providing analysis, education, and resources to those working for peace.
South and central Asia Grant
Grantmaking in South and Central Asia will support projects designed to promote civil society-led initiatives for conflict transformation and strengthen local and regional capacities for dialogue and peacebuilding across ethnic, sectarian and national boundaries.
- Strengthening the capacity of civil society actors and communities
- Promoting dialogue among dissenting parties
- Informing the assumptions and decisions of policy makers and practitioners
- The project should aim to address conflict and peace building issues among and between countries in South and/or Central Asia.
- Applications submitted by South and Central Asian civil society organizations will be given priority consideration.
- Applications will be accepted on rolling basis and only in English.
As a FundsforNGOs Premium Member, you can download our full resource guide PDF on ‘Apply Anytime: Grants that are open throughout the Year.’ Not a Premium Member? Sign up and get access to hundreds of downloadable PDFs that will take you to the next level of fundraising. Donor database, sample proposals, calendar overview of latest grants, training videos, priority funding alerts, online sessions with fundraising experts and guaranteed participation in one live webinar. Sign up here!