Deadline: 30 September 2016
Applications are open for the NextGen Global Competition to engage young entrepreneurs who are seeking careers and business opportunities in the franchising industry.
The NextGen Global Competition is looking for 20 outstanding young entrepreneurs who are poised to take off if given the mentoring and support from franchise business leaders who are the best in the world at scaling concepts.
By providing individuals from around the world with networking opportunities, constructive feedback and a closer look into key components of the franchise process – NextGen is helping entrepreneurial dreams come true.
- A trip to IFA’s Annual Convention, complimentary convention registration, and travel expenses (up to $1,500 US)
- A spot at the NextGen in Franchising Summit, a two-day educational and networking program for next generation entrepreneurs
- A 90-day accelerator program with industry leaders and CEOs
- An opportunity to participate in the FRANSHARK completion for additional cash prizes
- Extensive, industry-wide media exposure
- Opportunities to engage directly with leading franchisors, franchisees and suppliers in franchising and with other young entrepreneurs
Entrepreneurs between 21-35 years old, in business for 1-5 years, with the potential to scale through franchising are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can register themselves via given website.
For more information, please visit NextGen Global Competition.