Deadline: 31 July 2016
The World Bank is inviting female entrepreneurs in Nigeria to award them with a scholarship to learn at the Enterprise Development Centre.
The Enterprise Development Centre, Pan- Atlantic University in collaboration with The World Bank will
- Provide practical Business Education through a blended learning approach (online and in- class training)
- Help strengthen Female Entrepreneurs network
- Offer Mentoring
- Create linkages between financial institutions and Female Entrepreneurs.
The applicant need to:
- Own a business in Nigeria.
- Operate a business in a high-growth sector.
- Business must be owned/managed by a woman.
- Should be a functional business (at least 6 months in operation).
- The Enterprise must have high growth potential
- High local content will be an advantage
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via the given website.
Eligible Country: Nigeria
For more information, please visit Awarding Scholarship to Female Entrepreneurs in Nigeria.