Deadline: 9 June 2016
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is seeking proposals from organizations to support the transportation, delivery and distribution of shelf-stable, prepackaged commodities to be distributed under the International Food Relief Partnership (IFRP) program.
Any and all IFRP activities would entail the transfer of commodities to implementing organizations and then the transfer of these commodities by the implementing organizations to the designated recipients for any allowable purpose specified by the Food for Peace Act.
- Subject to the availability of funds, under this RFA, USAID/DCHA/Office of Food for Peace plans to enter into grant award(s) for a maximum of $150,000 each.
- The anticipated award date is on (or around) September 30, 2016, with a performance period of 18 months for all awards.
- A U.S. based private voluntary organization as defined in 22 CFR § 203.2(p), which includes the requirement that the organization is a nonprofit exempt from Federal income taxes under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code; or
- A public international organization as defined in 22 CFR § 203.2(k).
- USAID encourages applications from potential new partners.
How to Apply
- Interested applicants can use the Food for Peace Management Information System (FFPMIS) to apply for an IFRP grant.
- FFPMIS submission will require a combination of data entry and document uploads. Applicants must complete both direct entry and document upload portions of the application in order to be considered for funding.
Eligible Countries: United States
For more information, please visit grants.gov and download the full announcement of the opportunity.
Premium Video: How to Raise Funds from USAID. In this 90-minute video, you will learn about the USAID Geographic priorities, Issue Sectors and Financial Instruments & Eligibility; information sources for upcoming calls for proposals; and the Request for Application Process & the Basic overview on developing the Letter of Interest (LOI), Budget and Full Grant Application. Click here to login as a Premium Member to view it now. Not a Premium Member? Sign up here!