The World Literacy Foundation is a charitable organization registered in Australia, the US, and the UK that run initiatives all around the world.
The foundation provides access to innovative educational resources that support lifelong learning and raises awareness of the importance of literacy and education.
It envisions a world in which everyone can read and write and in which there is free access to education for all. The foundation is committed to building strong partnerships, providing assistance to grassroots literacy organizations and maximizing our impact through innovative solutions that bring quality education materials to classrooms across the world.
- To raise global literacy standards
- To provide free access to quality education materials
- To create innovative solutions to target wide-scale illiteracy
- To encourage lifelong learning
Big Picture Projects
- The Fun of Phonics – Jody’s Project
- Mobile Learning
- TAT: Solar Panel Tablet Devices
- Book Distribution
- Advocacy and Community Mobilization
- Community Based Reading Programs
- Community Based Libraries
As a FundsforNGOs Premium Member, you can download our full resource guide on ’Non-Financial Support for NGOs’ + get access to our donor database, sample proposals, training videos and dozens of other resource guides on fundraising, proposal writing and NGO management. Click here to sign up!