Deadline Extended till 22 October 2018
The WORLDLABS is seeking applications for its Elevating Ideas Competition.
WorldLabs’ mission is to help ideas develop and grow by providing the funding, tools and connections needed to thrive. Too many promising entrepreneurial projects fall by the wayside due to lack of resources, help or funding.
This is why they created the Elevating Ideas Competition: to give the ability to showcase their idea, find valuable collaborators and gather the supporters applicant need to elevate their project to the next level.
No idea is too big or too small.
Projects can come from any field, and will not be judged based on their level of professional or entrepreneurial experience.
The award of £50,000 is designed to give their early-stage entrepreneurial venture an instrumental boost!
- The ‘Elevating Ideas’ winner will be awarded the generous amount of £50,000 and the plethora of benefits that come with it. But applicant don’t need to be awarded the first prize to be a winner. There are benefits in the Elevating Ideas competition for all participants.
- Publicity: Applicants project will get a publicity boost on WorldLabs and across all other media channels.
- Collaboration: Finding the necessary connections and establishing meaningful collaborations will be easier than ever before.
- Advancement: Establishing their idea on Worldlabs will help venture grow beyond the duration of this competition. The same project will keep exposing applicant to a promising network of collaborators, partners, advisors and investors.
- The Competition accept applications from candidates worldwide, regardless of the type of idea and the professional/educational background of the applicant.
- For applicants project to be considered for the 2018 Elevating Ideas Competition, applicant must:
- Submit a completed application
- Be 18+ years old
- Have at least one representative of their team available to travel to London for ‘Elevating Ideas London 2018’, 6th of October 2018. Travel expenses for one member of their team will be covered by WorldLabs.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit WORLDLABS.