Deadline: 21 September 2018
The OSCE Mission to Serbia is seeking applications in the process of implementing the project Preventing risky behaviour among school children in Serbia through sports and education funded by the Italian government.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The overall goal of the project is to contribute to crime prevention through investment in early education and sports. The project reinforces the values among the young such as mutual respect, non-violence, inclusion and tolerance towards all kinds of differences, including gender.
The purpose of the project is to support the schools and local communities in Serbia to develop the programmes to include the children who are falling behind the school curriculum and who display early signs of risky (anti-social) behaviour (drugs abuse, bullying, peer violence, discrimination etc.), with the aim of preventing them from being susceptible to criminal behaviour.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- The OSCE Mission to Serbia seeks proposals from civil society organizations (CSO) that will help in supporting the schools in six cities in Serbia to continue with and/or begin implementation of programmes to include the children who are falling behind the school curriculum and who display early signs of anti-social behaviour (drug abuse, bullying, peer violence, discrimination, etc.).
- The CSOs should be active in the field of project implementation and possess necessary practical experience and knowledge in relation to prevention of crime and risky behaviour among youth, as well as necessary contacts and links with schools, institutions, CSOs, and individuals in Serbia.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
The envisaged period of implementation is October 2018 to July 2019. The project will be financed by the OSCE up to RSD 2,550,000.00.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Mandatory requirements:
- Organizations interested in applying should be registered in Serbia;
- Proven experience in the development and implementation of youth, sports and education related projects in Serbia and necessary practical experience and knowledge in relation to prevention of crime and risky behaviour among youth.
- Optional qualifications:
- Experience in building strong relationships between public institutions and civil society;
- Qualified project staff in the field of youth, sports and education oriented projects;
- Proven track record of successful co-operation with the OSCE Mission to
- Serbia would be considered as an asset.
Civil society organizations, research and academic institutions registered in Serbia.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
How to Apply
Applications must be delivered at the address given on the website.
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Call for Applications.