Icon Water is now accepting applications for the 2022 Icon Water Community Support Program to provide financial, and in-kind, assistance to organisations for the provision of valuable community support services and programs.
In 2022-23 they are proud to continue supporting the Canberra region. The Community Support Program will operate based on these new elements: ‘they are nurturing, they value you and they care’.
It also facilitates various community activities which enable, and encourage, community access and participation.
Community Support Program gives community organisations the opportunity to apply for funding for specific projects to support the ACT and surrounding regions. As a valued partner in the community, they strive to ensure a variety of sectors across the community are supported through this program.
- The Community Support Program has three categories:
- Community Sectors
- Community Inclusion
- Affiliated Industry (including environmentally sustainable projects)
- They’re looking to support the following sectors Community Sectors!
- Local benefit: The activity provides benefits to the ACT or surrounding local communities.
- Alignment: The applicant and activity align with Icon Water’s core values of safety, excellence, and openness.
- Reach: The activity supports a reasonable number of direct beneficiaries.
- Internal Benefit: The applicant/activity allows for broad employee involvement or benefit.
- Engagement: The activity provides opportunities to educate the community about water and wastewater services.
- Community interest: The applicant/activity reflects, supports, and encourages the interests of the community in which they operate.
For more information, visit https://www.iconwater.com.au/sponsorship