Deadline: 20 February 2017
The Public Affairs Section of the United States Embassy in Bern is seeking applications for its 2017 Benjamin Franklin Transatlantic Summer Institute for students from the age of 16 to 18.
The program will take place in June – July 2017 (exact dates will be communicated later) and will be hosted by Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
- Swiss nationality;
- Aged 16-18 at the time the program begins;
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and interest in civil society issues;
- English language proficiency.
How to Apply
- Applicants can send an email for the application form at the address given on the website.
- The following information should then be sent by email:
- The filled-in application form
- Letter of motivation by the student
- Recommendation letter of the main teacher and/or English teacher
Eligible Country: Switzerland
For more information, please visit Call for Applications.