Topic of the Training
- The training has to fall within one of the priority areas and has to create synergy with other projects financed by the Netherlands in Iraq:
- Preference is given to the following organisations:
- Maximum budget of 75.000 Euro
- Duration: A Tailor-Made Training has a maximum duration of 12 months and is usually provided to a group of 8 – 20 people.
This call is open for Dutch training providers who:
- Have a track record of providing training in the suggested topics.
- Have experience in Iraq or with comparable countries in the region
- Are interested in providing training in Iraq or if of added value in the Netherlands
- 8 – 20 staff members from the same organisation or professionals from different organisations with the same training needs. The number of participants depends on the topic, duration and location of the training.
- The grant applicant and/or recipient must comply with all criteria set out in the Mena Scholarship Programme Policy Framework. The grant applicant is responsible for providing correct and complete information in the grant application.
- Nuffic will use the information provided to manage the application and possible awarding of the grant.
- The grant applicant must submit the grant application before the applicable deadline. Grant applications that are not submitted before the relevant application deadline will not be handled and considered for a grant under any circumstances.
- Nuffic can give specifications of the criteria and the application and selection process in the relevant call.
For more information, visit https://www.nuffic.nl/en/subjects/open-calls/call-for-proposals-training-for-iraq-mena-scholarship-programme-msp