Deadline: 20 August 2019
- The global objective of this call for proposals is to strengthen capacities of civil society organisations, advancing their role of competent, transparent, effective civil society actors that are accountable.
- The specific objective(s) of this call for proposals is to support long-term commitment of civil society actors in giving citizens a voice to influence public sector reforms through evidence based programmes, analysis, monitoring and concrete advocacy initiatives.
The current Call for Proposals seeks to establish partnerships with CSOs working in the following priority areas:
- Child protection
- Fight against corruption/combating informal economy
- Consumer protection
- Safety at work
- Cultural diversity
- Environment protection
Partnerships with CSOs working in other sectors may also be considered where the applicant can demonstrate the relevance and direct link with the global and specific objectives for this Call for Proposals.
The proposed strategic plans must encompass the below three results in order for the application to be considered:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Strengthened capacity and efforts to provide analysis, advocacy and monitoring of key sector reforms at national level;
- Improvement of the environment for civil activism, volunteering and state-civil society dialogue at local (municipal) and national levels;
- Improvement of the legitimacy, transparency and accountability of CSOs in Kosovo.
Size of Grants
Any grant requested under this call for proposals must fall between the following minimum and maximum amounts:
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Minimum amount: EUR 40,000
- Maximum amount: EUR 60,000
Annual work programmes must take place in Kosovo.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
In order to be eligible for a grant, the applicant must:
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.
- be a legal person and
- be non-profit making and
- be a civil society organisation and
- be established in a Member State of the European Union or in an IPA II beneficiary or established or registered in Kosovo at least two years from the date of publication of the call and
- ‘For British applicants: Please be aware that eligibility criteria must be complied with for the entire duration of the grant. Unless sector-specific eligibility rules provide otherwise, if the United Kingdom withdraws from the EU during the grant period without concluding an agreement with the EU ensuring in particular that British applicants continue to be eligible, applicants will cease to receive EU funding (while continuing, where possible to participate) or will be required to leave the project on the basis of the grant agreement’
- be an organisation whose aims and objectives declared in its statute or other official document establishing the organisation are focussed in the relevant priority area of this call
- Have a minimum of two years of experience in Kosovo in the relevant priority area of the call
- be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the annual work programme, not acting as an intermediary.
How to Apply
In order to apply for the grants, applicants have to register themselves in PADOR, an on-line database via given website.
For more information, please visit https://bit.ly/2XhgieA and download the guidelines.